Terms & Conditions
Uleybury Club Membership
- Uleybury club members receive discounted wine prices, invitations to exclusive events and free delivery Australia wide*!
- Members receive a dozen wines delivered to their door twice a year. This can be nominated by you as white, red or mixed dozen.
- Club members receive their allocations from the best of Uleybury wines selected personally by the winemaker, Tony Pipicella and accompanied by the Uleybury newsletter to keep you abreast with all things Uleybury!
- Club members also receive first notification of wine specials, bulk buy specials and last of vintage prices before the general public. Wines specials also include Members Special Dozen available only at significant times of the year i.e a Christmas Dozen.
- If club members wish to receive more than two dozen wines in a year they can take advantage of 15% discount across the Uleybury range (excluding specials) OR 14 bottles to the dozen available for purchases from Cellar Door only. Wine ordered online must be in quantities by the dozen (mixed or otherwise). *Delivery charges apply to certain areas of Australia.
- The Uleybury AP Reserve wines, not normally available for tasting in the cellar door, are opened for club members to taste one weekend a month. Notification of this monthly event is sent via email to all club members.
If you wish to find out more about the Uleybury Members Club download the membership form or contact us direct via email or phone 08 8280 7335.
- Membership to the Uleybury Wine Club requires receipt of at least two dozen wines annually. There is no charge to join but cancellation of membership is only permissible after two wine allocations have been issued.
- If you wish to no longer be part of the Uleybury Members Club please contact us at the Cellar door to cancel any future deliveries (notification must be received at least 30 days prior to next scheduled wine delivery).